Page 821 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 807817819820821822823825835 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Do they go for pints over there? I don't think of 'italian' and 'beer' together that often.

Hoping to spend January in Thailand myself, some friends are finishing a mobile game.
    They do! There are rules about eating it with dinner. Wine and water only but for pizza which is ok.

If they open a bottle they seem to pour it in small cups and share.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsand...more-countries

traditions and science are leading to more countries having more men than women.

Welp, hope you guys like war. That tends to be the outcome when you have a surplus of horny angry men. On the bright side, over population will sort itself out.

3. Trump, Kanye, Kim, smartphones, Twitter, selfies. This decade is the decade of narcissism and that 15 min speech about 'poor me, people got mad I was disrespectful and why can't everyone at award shows win?' was the symbol of it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Vanity, definitely my favorite sin.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    This decade is the decade of narcissism
    It would be hard to write a more brief yet accurate sentence.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Trump, Kanye, Kim, smartphones, Twitter, selfies. This decade is the decade of narcissism
    Indeed. It's pretty sad.

A lot of us here are viewing all this from a rather unique viewpoint, as many of us grew up in the analog age yet are young enough to have made a successful transition into the current digital age. No generation before or after us will have this viewpoint or sense of duality; those before us don't get it, and those after us (today's kids) are growing up in a way that no generation ever has before.

So far, that's looking to be a bad thing.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Meanwhile, Kanye's retarded ramblings about running for President being reported as legitimate news is still blowing my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    "I don't understand it, bruh"

"I'm not no politician, bruh"

"Listen to the kids, bruh!"
    Last edited by Dolemite; 31 Aug 2015 at 12:46 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Why did Kayne think it was a good idea to take back one of the worst words in Greek Life culture??
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. This is more an indictment of modern journalism and publishing than anything else.