Page 478 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 464474476477478479480482492 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

I don't know if it would be better if it was taught via a great education system.

Honestly, I don't know why we bother teaching kids history. We wash it all, even when we're honest. We never tell kids everything. Never.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    The classic cold war deterrent of a nuclear war has more impact than russia being the major force in stopping the nazis. Most non Russians don't know that part.
    War Games, imo. I'm also willing to bet that most people, especially Russians, don't know that Khruschev (sic?) gave Ukraine away in the 1960's. Talk about being an Indian giver. And to make things more complicated for the US is our reliance on Russia for space exploration.

What Putin is doing is eerily similar to what Hitler did in the 30's. At first I thought Clinton was off base with her comparison, but after reading what happened in the 30's before WWII I got goose bumps. Humans: stupid life forms forever cursed to relive history and incapable of learning from its mistakes.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
    Last edited by Type Ryan; 14 Apr 2014 at 11:34 AM.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

On the bright side, maybe this will force us to fund nasa more.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 14 Apr 2014 at 05:53 PM.

4. Yes. We need to be able to smell the chemical attacks coming.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Funk this auto correct

Totally ducked up.

7. Shit, I could dig on some Peking right noa.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Marijuana has been decriminalized in Maryland.

9. Smalltown usa is going to lose its major source of income.

Explain.