Page 824 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 810820822823824825826828838 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. I'd fuck him. Have you seen him shirtless???
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    She has no ass, no tits and a Cyrus face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Miley has a great body if you're into 12 year-old boys.
    You're kind of proving my point. Why do we react with so much venom? Someone is saying she is attractive and you are all "she is damn well not attractive and I have to let you know why."

Why do we react this way? She's not fat. She's not in bad shape. Is it because she is famous? Is it because she is showing a little tit?

And not to go all feminist, but we don't react this way to most men. We aren't having discussions on the body hair and build of this and that guy in movies. Some bloke has his shirt off and we never comment on how feminine or masculine he looks. How much or how too little body hair he has. We don't care. Ok. I'm a little wrong, a handful of people do talk about that. But it isn't on fucking E. Its not on the news. Mothers aren't on my fakebook talking about how Hugh Jackman's chest hair is a sign of the end of America.

Its all clever social commentary and trolling. I'm curious to know if she is coming up with it, or some 35 year old white guy(s) that handle her are.

3. To be fair, I am absolutely sizing up any man I see shirtless.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Why do we react with so much venom?
    I'm not, though. I just personally don't find her in the slightest bit attractive. She has an uninteresting face and a build that seems custom-tailored to turn me off. I like breasts. She has none. She's gawky and boyish. I'd say the same thing about anyone that looked like her.

5. The only reason I, and probably many, batnz on her body is because she ain't got no tits or ass, yet does everything she can to flaunt it. It's like, "stop shaking what your mamma didn't give ya!"

Maybe that's feminism. But, her attraction is purely based on her youth and forced hedonism. I like her weirdness. But she is honestly the first female pop star who's looks have 0 to do with why I like her.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 01 Sep 2015 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Autocorrect my ass
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

That's probably the point. Your not suppose to find it atractive.

Why in the fuck are we talking about zero talent celebrities, regardless of who they are?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I forgot about that loveable skeez.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Never forget.