Page 1068 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 105410641066106710681069107010721082 ... LastLast
Results 10,671 to 10,680 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. One can dream.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I feel like you can't call it a nude photo shoot if you aren't going to show your genitals.

Boobs don't even count anymore.

4. post photoshoot:

meanwhile, at ces someone stole the triple screen laptop prototype

5. The Concussion Diaries
    Pretty intense story of a kid killing himself for his father and football. The response from the coach and father are pretty telling of our sports culture.

6. Should have took those football days off from work.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Why you gotta come down on our good ole football.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    The Concussion Diaries
    Pretty intense story of a kid killing himself for his father and football. The response from the coach and father are pretty telling of our sports culture.
    absolutely fascinating. I just watched the June 17th, 1994 episode of 30 for 30 on ESPN, and this man's writing reminds me quite a bit of the OJ suicide note. If we were to have discovered CTE earlier, I wonder if we would have seen the OJ story a little differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. That was weird because there were legitimate skinhead boots that have always existed that had swastikas on the bottom of them - I cant remember right off what the brand was, but they sold them in partnership with storefront and stuff. I wonder if these were overstock from the factory that made them in china?

/edit Aryan Wear! I found them.
    https://photos.smugmug.com/Image-gal...lists-9-XL.jpg
    http://www.resistance.com/site/produ...-panzer-boots/
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread