Page 893 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 879889891892893894895897907 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. I really want trump to win. America deserves this.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I can't tell if you're joking, but Trump is the kick in the ass America needs. I'm also curious if the US' reluctance to change will keep him in office for eight years?

Trump is doing some sadly unAmerican things already, but this is what we asked for.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-med...16156?cmpid=sf
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Today's Random News

No, I'm very serious. I want to see everything get shitty. This is the world democracy asks for.

If he gets the nomination I can't see him losing. He'll call Sanders a faggot, and everyone will cheer. He'll call Hillary a frigid bitch who needs to learn math, and everyone will cheer.

After 4 (8?) years they'll wise up to shenanigans and maybe move on. Things are gonna suck, and it's gonna be awesome!
    Last edited by icarusfall; 23 Nov 2015 at 08:22 PM.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. That's basically how I feel. I really want to see the top companies broken up, public speculative trading and credit auditing, and education reform. But in order for the public support for those to happen, we need a knee jerk reaction the opposite way.

I just really like Latinos and I don't want to see them shit on, either.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Just watched the Vice interview with Eagles of Death Metal. It's pretty intense.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. I had no idea it was Josh Homme's band until a few days ago!

7. He was a founding member with Jesse. He wasn't playing the night of the attack, but he's involved.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Ahhh, what an inappropriate time to fan-girl out about Josh!

I didn't know you liked his stuff.

10. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Just watched the Vice interview with Eagles of Death Metal. It's pretty intense.
    Yeah man.