Page 3432 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 341834283430343134323433343434363446 ... LastLast
Results 34,311 to 34,320 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT politics are entering /mu/ because that Paul Joseph Watson InfoWars fucker had to rant about pop music and now god damn Anthony Fantano had to start beef on it, so everyone is fucking talking about it and keep having to see that asshole's face. FUCK FUCKING POLITICS FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

You reap what you sow

3. my computer can only utilize about 550-600mbit of my new internet connection because it's old and I need to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    my computer can only utilize about 550-600mbit of my new internet connection because it's old and I need to upgrade
    Life is harsh.

5. 2 day migraine.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. I feel you there. I'm so sorry :/
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. This bugs the absolute shit out of me: https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/muc/6005428709.html

8. "P.S. We are in acknowledgement that we are fairly Cis folk and that being in a group with us may be inherently unsafe for some folks and that is completely understood and there will be no pressure for anyone to be a part of anything they don't feel like being a part of.

If you interview and feel unsafe, please at any time just disengage and we will completely understand <3"

Why would being around CIS folk be INHERENTLY unsafe?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    This bugs the absolute shit out of me: https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/muc/6005428709.html
    Understandably so. It sounds like you're being excluded from a great opportunity to join the band of the millennium..

10. I don't know why I bother trying to find folks to play music with. If only I wasn't born with this curse of CIS.