Page 3196 of 3613 FirstFirst ... 318231923194319531963197319832003210 ... LastLast
Results 31,951 to 31,960 of 36124

Thread: What's Bugging You Today? Volume 3, Part 1

1. I know I am.

2. My first robot will be dedicated to fixing up Chux's microhouse, since Stef won't do it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Cheeks is picturing a toolshed. I am picturing class and dignity, and I am certain Chux is doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    How many married men or women do you know who have built backyard micro-houses
    This is a better question.

Like, who, Fresh Prince's Uncle?

But I'm sure TNL will let me know it is like ultra common, and like they know a guy with 5 fucking micro-houses stacked on top of each other, one better than the next.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Cheeks is picturing a toolshed. I am picturing class and dignity, and I am certain Chux is doing the same.
    But then the wife will want to fix it up.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. I know Snoop has a micro-house in the yard.

Man, I already know how this discussion is going to go. Josh and the get along gang will tell me just how common micro houses are, then I'll say none are in the south, and Yoshi will come in all flabbergasted and upset and tell me to not speak for the south and that his ultra white up and coming north Carolina neighborhood has an actual surplus of micro houses. So many micro houses that they are now just called houses and normal houses are called macro-houses.

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    I know Snoop has a micro-house in the yard.
    Thats where charlie lives.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Man, I already know how this discussion is going to go. Josh and the get along gang will tell me just how common micro houses are, then I'll say none are in the south, and Yoshi will come in all flabbergasted and upset and tell me to not speak for the south and that his ultra white up and coming north Carolina neighborhood has an actual surplus of micro houses. So many micro houses that they are now just called houses and normal houses are called macro-houses.
    lol.

10. Does a detached garage facing in to a back alley count as a micro house?