Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Shenmue is Dead

1. Shenmue is Dead

For PC! And in the grand tradition of Might and Magic: Heroes Kingdoms and Lords of Ultima, it's a goddamned social game! On a Japan-only site!

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...7/new_shenmue/

lol.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hiroshima.jpg 
Views:	673 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	58347  

4. A shot of whiskey is required before clicking any thread saying "NEW SHENMUE!!!".

5. LOL indeed ! I knew there was a catch.

6. Do you have to be in the navy to play?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Isn't this the same thing they announced a few years back that had people riding giant spiders? B/c as much as I love Ryo I'm glad it didn't happen.

8. Also, fuck Sega.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. That was an MMORPG. Although I don't recall any giant spiders.

10. Seriously, it would be one thing to just drop the franchise and leave us in the cave forever. But this... this is just being shitheads for the sake of being shitheads.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.