Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Beavis and Butt-Head

1. Beavis and Butt-Head

From here.

HOLLYWOOD - MTV’s Beavis and Butt-Head is set to be the latest TV series to make it to the big screen.

The show was broadcast on the network in the 1990s, and creator Mike Judge concedes he's now ready for a live-action revival.

He says, "For some reason, I used to hate the idea for years. Now, I think maybe there's something there."

Judge adds that at one point in the 1990s Johnny Depp wanted to play Beavis.

However, Seann William Scott and Jon Heder are rumored to be lined up to star as the MTV-loving pals in the new creation.
    I... I'm speechless.
    Last edited by BerringerX; 16 May 2008 at 04:30 PM.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. I don't know how much I trust Mike Judge with his own show at this point.

I'm convinced Office Space was a fluke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Oh, god, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. The series was barely even there when it was animated.

No way on earth this can succeed.

5. Judge must be used to that, at this point.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. It's better than Family Guy, not as good as Squidbillies.

Idiocracy was a piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I would be for this if they make them in thier late-twenties. like real time caught up with them a la Clerks II.

Otherwise give the Superbad kids a crack at it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Both these guys are way too old. But Jon Heder was born to play Butthead, so whatever.

Provided this movie even gets made, the show has been dead for so long, who cares if they fuck it up. We have our memories.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. If he really wants to make another movie, make another animated on. Do America is fucking hilarious.

Squidbillies Yeller? Ease up on the company kool aid.