Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Canadian Bus Rides Are Rich and Fulfilling

1. He was caught?? Always assumed it was Drewbacca.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Always have a patsy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. We're real tough on crime up here. It'll be at least another week before he's given coke and hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I really feel like the dude's wife was criminally negligent for letting him go on like this.
    Well yeah, no doubt. However, speaking from the perspective of a "crazy person", it is sometimes impossible for friends and family to really realize/admit that what's going on is going on.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Well yeah, no doubt. However, speaking from the perspective of a "crazy person", it is sometimes impossible for friends and family to really realize/admit that what's going on is going on.
    on the other hand, http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/g...was-an-alien-1

6. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Now he gets outings!

Hope he doesn't get hungry. I can't wait for the first time they ask "What do you want to do today" and he responds: "Oh, I just want to ride the bus for a bit."
    Awesome. Beheading and eating someone just gets you a few years.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    This is true. No one wants to admit to themselves that a loved one is seriously fucked in the head/on drugs/gay/etc. They usually just ignore blatant signs in favor of keeping their heads planted firmly in the ground.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww