Page 715 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 701711713714715716717719729 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. Disgusting.

2. I knew Wasserman would get a cushy job from Clinton, but didn't expect it to be within minutes. I am no fan of Trump but I hope she lose.

3. I continue to be surprised at how clueless and awful she is at this campaigning business. At least wait a week or two so the anger from the Berniebros can subside.

4. Balls of Steel.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Goddamit. Hillary is going to lose over all this stupid bullshit she didn't even need to do to win the nomination, and then we're all fucked for decades since the Supreme Court situation already made this the most important year in history to elect a liberal, *any* liberal, before we had any idea who the candidates might even be (and then Scalia died [and the Senate refused to do its job] and made that even more true). The fact that we're getting stuck with an orangutan in a bad wig who'll probably kill us all with a nuclear war he started because Putin insulted him is just the icing on the shitcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

meh, it will be fine. Trump isn't really Hitler. He hasn't written a book. American intellectuals aren't writing and saying shit in support of the dumb shit leaving his mouth. There isn't some great movement. He doesn't have an organized force of brown coats. He hasn't tried to burn down the white house or participate in a coup.

He's going to get elected and be pretty ineffective because no one on the right likes him and no one on the left likes him.

The literally worst thing he can do is go on tv and tell Russia to shove the Ukraine straight up their ass and that maybe causing a war.

If he doesn't get us in a war, we'll probably be better for electing him. What else is going to get the current right and left to get their shit together? They do all this horrible shit to keep their jobs. Maybe if they figure out that they can't do the the horrible shit and get the job, they'll, you know, stop it?

I'm not voting for him though. Dick and Balls for prez.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    He hasn't written a book.
    While the Art of the Deal is no Mein Kampf, he has "written" a book.

10. I'm talking about how Ginsberg and Breyer have made no secret of their intention to retire during the next Presidential term. We aren't just electing a president this year, we're electing a new Supreme Court status quo - with one side or the other holding a reliable majority, unless they fuck up and seat another Anthony Kennedy - that will stand for 20 years or more. Why do you think so many establishment Republicans are holding their noses and getting in line behind Trump? Because they know THAT's the real prize here, and they're sure as hell keeping their eyes on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids