Page 365 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 351361363364365366367369379 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. I was going to follow along online with tonight's GOP debate, reading the commentary rather than subjecting myself to watching it, but forgot and watched episodes 4-6 of One Punch Man with my wife instead. Overall, I'm feeling pretty good about how the evening worked out.

2. Why would anyone watch these debates?

3. It's pretty fun. You get to hear Republicans talk about repealing Dodd-Frank because it doesn't do enough to restrict risky trading or acquisitions.

I'm going to the gym once a week and still gaining weight. Solution: stop going to the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Why would anyone watch these debates?
    I haven't watched a minute. They're to drive television ratings, not to provide information.

5. I didn't watch the last two. Why are Republicans wanting safe spaces in debates?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I didn't watch the last two. Why are Republicans wanting safe spaces in debates?
    To be able to blame the media for stuff?

7. because they are really tough on them

don't want feelings hurt

No, it's because the moderators are only interested in making good TV and not discussing the issues. It blatant enough in the CNBC one that even the guys on CNN were calling them out on it.

9. When even Patton Oswalt says CNBC was too stupid at handling the debate, I don't think it's a matter of these nominee hopefuls being unjustly butthurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

10. Some of it was unjust butthurt. "Hey, Ben Carson, your tax plan would create a huge deficit. How would you fix it?" and "Hey, Carly Fiorina, what the hell happened at HP?" are not "gotcha" questions.

That said, the CNBC moderators were idiots.