Page 837 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 823833835836837838839841851 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,370 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

1. If I gauged interest on people I personally know, my world outlook would be very insulated.
    I thought you were going for the poor/welfare state with the car thing. Yet even in the world of public transportation, things such as personal radios/streaming devices exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    If there's a right wing leaning dude that has the same format as the daily show or LWT, please share it with me.

If it had actually funny writers I would love this.

3. There are some right-wing stand ups that are pretty funny, like Colin Quinn and Nick DiPaolo. But I don't think the conservative audience really wants to laugh, they want to be frightened.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    There are some right-wing stand ups that are pretty funny, like Colin Quinn and Nick DiPaolo. But I don't think the conservative audience really wants to laugh, they want to be frightened.
    See this is what makes SJWs conservative and the Alt-Right liberals. It's also Trumps greatest weakness. He pisses people off like a troll, but he also lacks the humor of a troll (unless he's pulling nth degree chess).

Milo is it. He's the Alt-Right Jon Stewart. Alex Jones and Glenn Beck are just breakdown machines.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Glenn Beck, imo, is far too liberal to be alt right. He doesn't know what to do with the alt-righters, he knows they listen to him and stuff but he doesn't really acknowledge them. He's recently shown support(ish) for BLM. I still maintain he's a fiscal conservative and social liberal, but he covers it up really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Because there's no truth to be found in it because liberal, comedy, or both?
    Seriously guys, it's current year, come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    It's not the same thing. Trump took money from people for his charitable foundation and spent it on himself. Hillary sold government positions and uranium to people for speaking fees and donations to her charitable foundation.
    Which she gave to herself.

8. Gave what to herself, government positions? Or uranium?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

The Clinton Foundation gave money to hillary.

10. Well well well, detective. You've cracked the case. But can you save... yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!