Page 611 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 597607609610611612613615625 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 10144

Thread: Election Thread 2016

Everyone one with skilled labor can.

2. anthony is about to see sail.

3. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Set up an immigration checkpoint at each of those rallies, and line up some deportation buses.

5. I have a feeling those are bored, ignorant, middle class, 2nd or 3rd generation Chicanos. I could be wrong because it's California, but the illegals here don't want beef or spotlights. The anti-Trump rally in FW was peaceful, but still Chicanos and Anglos and the illegals stayed the Hell away from it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. 'In which Trump gets to look reasonable' is going to be a theme of the rest of the campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I don't like the guy either, but come on. Nobody's going to take that shit seriously when they're just attacking and inconveniencing random motorists. "I want rights for everyone and to protest peacefully, but lol we rioted anyway and he deserves it." Get fucked.

You're likely correct that these are 2nd and 3rd generation Mexican Americans looking for a cause. They've got a good one in Trump, but by sinking to his level they only prove him correct in the eyes of his constituents. Shame they don't see that.

8. Peaceful protest is laughable in the year 2016.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Short of an armed revolution, so is the non-peaceful variant.

10. Police having ready access to nonlethal weapons does put a major damper on its viability. You're no longer putting the government in the position of looking like absolute monsters if they want to make you stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids