Page 29 of 236 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix watch instantly :: Recommendations Thread

1. Yojimbo is pretty amazing!

2. Whatever you do, don't watch Black Dahlia. The Elroy novel was all over the place and not the best thing ever. The movie is much worse.

BJM or Sanjuro depending on your mood.

3. If I can break away from watching TV shows on WI I would watch Yojimbo and Sanjuro. I have gotten really bad about watching movies lately, it's been all Dexter, The Wire, Friday Night Lights and video games.

4. Oh yeah, I watched "Superman: Doomsday", but I totally forgot. That is basically my take on the movie!

5. There is a holy fuckload of Dirty Jobs on WI

My queue is like 300 entries long

6. Doubt is really fantastic.

7. fantastic enough to make up for Meryl Streep being in it?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. She does really great in it, actually. It's a good movie. Phillip Seymour Dustin Hoffman does a good job too. And the young nun chick is cute.

9. Meryl Streep is also in Adaptation, which I totally <3. She gets a pass.

10. Meryl Streep is a massive cunt who loves fishing for compliments. In every shot of every scene of every movie you can see in right her face just how wonderful she thinks she is.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt