Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption - PS3/360

1. The original Red Dead was fun (but shallow). Even the shoot out death matches. There is a void in this area that needs to be filled and this game looks quality enough to do it. I hope they kept the original music, too. It was SOOOO good.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I wanna try this, but I can't shake the feeling the last great Western game was "Sunset Riders"...
    Gun wasn't that bad.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. It was like an even shittier GTA 3...

4. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I wanna try this, but I can't shake the feeling the last great Western game was "Sunset Riders"...
    Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath was pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Does Stranger's Wrath count?

*edit - not quick enough on the draw.

6. I largely skipped the XBox 1, so I don't know!

7. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Gun wasn't that bad.
    Saw Jonas playing it. It looked ok. Competent... but not a hugely memorable experience.

Stranger's Wrath wasn't really western enough for people who love western's. Too... Oddworld. That's not bad, just not the Cinderella fit I was looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Saw Jonas playing it. It looked ok. Competent... but not a hugely memorable experience.

Stranger's Wrath wasn't really western enough for people who love western's. Too... Oddworld. That's not bad, just not the Cinderella fit I was looking for.
    I played Gun and the original Red Dead when it came out. Gun lacked the strong story of Red Dead Revovler, but the open world was everything I wanted RDR to be. Hopefully, Redemption will be the best of both worlds.

I was going to post that weapons of RDR video, but it looks like BerringerX beat me to it. But I should have a pretty awesome video to sneak to you next week... (our little secret?)

9. ShineAqua, stop send sending your Nancy ass friends over here to bother me and shit-up good threads.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Hey GamestopTom!

Kill Yourself
    Boo, Hiss.