Page 14 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Pub 2010

1. In fact, on my high school graduation night, my drunken mother called me 'Red Dog Six-Pack' some assholes liked it and the nickname stuck for about two years.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. omg is that batman on the label i think it is... what is he doing
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. protecting Gotham.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    Newcastle was kind of my gateway beer. I started there and moved on. I had one recently, actually, and I found it a bit too sweet.
    Newcastle is sort of on the bitter side compared to most other brown ales though.

Newcastle is sort of on the delicious side.

6. Happy hour tonight!

Very interested in the Yards Barleywine ($2 happy hour draft holyshit)

Also super stoked for when they have Dogfish Worldwide Stout on tap.

7. That is going to be radness. Make up some of your own half and halfs with the WWS and post details pls!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Newcastle is sort of on the bitter side compared to most other brown ales though.
    Maybe it was the cake I was eating with it. I was at a graduation party, my palate was kind of fucked.

So I had an Abita Turbodog tonight on draft, and I really enjoyed it. I have had it in the past but did not particularly care for it then. It went well with my steak quesadilla!

7 gin and tonics and I feel NOTHING. Not even a slight warmth. All these heavy beers have taken their toll.

Also: I hate doing sound. Seriously.