Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Haiti Takes a Hit

1. Haiti Takes a Hit

Where 9.3 miles SE of center Port-au-Prince, Haiti
    When 4:53 PM January 12, 2010
    Magnitude 7.0 M
    Aftershocks 35
    Casualties Unknown

USGS recorded a series of aftershocks, twelve of them between magnitudes 5.0 and 5.9. Most of Port-au-Prince's major landmarks have been significantly damaged or destroyed in the earthquake, including the Presidential Palace, the National Assembly building, the Port-au-Prince Cathedral and at least one hospital. The United Nations reported that headquarters of the United Nations Stabilization Mission in Haiti (MINUSTAH), located in the capital, was destroyed and that a large number of UN personnel were unaccounted for (including the Mission's Chief and family).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Haiti_earthquake
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_haiti_earthquake
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Good thing I don't drink coffee.

3. Good coffee comes from the Andes, retard.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Its pretty bad. The aftershocks can be felt from the Dominican Republic, Cuba, and Jamaica.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

5. COFFEE IS THEIR MAJOR EXPORT RETARD! WHETHER IT'S GOOD OR BAD, IT'S ALL THEY LEGALLY BRING TO THE TABLE.

6. They brought Zombies in RE4, shitmonkey!

EDIT: I meant RE5, and apparently it wasn't Haiti. Though, I pretty sure it's suppose to be Haiti.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 13 Jan 2010 at 01:05 PM.

7. They also export AIDS. So, now we're going to have an abundance of AIDS Zombies running around and my Umbrella stock is going to go down!

My girl's uncle is/was with Ray Kelly -- he's the head of the commissioner's detail.

I hope he's back home.

9. maybe god was playing gta vice city and finally got to the "kill all the haitians" mission