Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm going to Boston

1. I'm going to Boston

My girlfriend and I are going to Boston for our anniversary next weekend and neither one of have been there before. I have no idea what to do, good places to eat, things to see. Stuff like that. We'll be there 19-22.
    Last edited by Mr-K; 09 Feb 2010 at 01:13 PM.

2. To find your wooden leg?

3. Go see some shows. They're cheaper than Broadway and you don't have to dress up.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    four our anniversary .
    Is it your 4th anniversary? Just wondering if that was some weird subconscious mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    I have no idea what to do
    Your mom.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rated E View Post
    Is it your 4th anniversary? Just wondering if that was some weird subconscious mistake.
    Fifth... I think. That was just me being IP for a second.

7. You should take her to the Eastern Standard. It's super classy.

8. Stay at the Parker House, eat their Boston Creme "Pie," take the revoluntionary walking tour thingy, find the Cheers bar, and avoid driving.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Anywhere you wanna go is accessible from the subway.

Skip Cheers, it sucks. Both of them.

Get some clam chowder at some point, it's pretty good.

Go to the Prudential Tower, top floor is a revolving bar, you can see the whole city.

10. I never went in the Cheers bar, just took a pic outside. Where do you get good chowder? It was hit or miss for us. Def don't get it at the airport. The place in the airport sucks.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt