Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL 4.1: Significant Improvements, Major Downtime

1. No sound effect, though.

I pee a little in my pants whenever I hear that noise.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Tags: 5% resource 95% jokes
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I pee a little in my pants whenever I hear that noise.
    I read that as "plants."

Shhh that was a secrat
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Shouldn't this be TNL 5.0? Seems a bit major to just be .1
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. If the site design changed, yes. I do think of it as being more like a 4.5, since there will be some big changes. I'm pretty happy with what's on tap.

8. Oh, I'm also splitting up the Veteran's Board topics. I think we need to have a special area just for the personal stuff and not mix it in with the content of the other two subforums. It'll make people a little more comfortable to post in an area that is run the same as the main boards (no personal attacks, no dicks).

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    A feedback system would be nice in the trade section, it works really well over at CAG.

And let me know if you need any help with the daily deals blog, I'm scanning CAG almost daily so I see most deals when they pop up.
    I'll see what I can find by way of a feedback system. The blogs are open to everyone, of course, and I have given deals their own category, so you are encouraged to post anything you find of interest. I don't want to rape CAG, though. But I would love to see a Timber blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Every one of us assholes who jump into threads for no reason other than to try to get a laugh have been doing it since day one. It's not like rep changed it or made it worse. It is as it always has been.
    If anything, rep comments take silly remarks off the main boards and put them into a private space.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Actually, I would like to see a You Must Set A Price rule put into action.
    Interesting idea. I'll look into it more.

9. I don't give a fuck.

10. Can we institute an Official Grammar Police to issue bans for spelling and grammatical errors?