Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Hudson Ceases to Exist on March 1

1. All the old giants will be shells soon enough. Capcom is next.
    Donk

2. No!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Capcom is already a shell of what it used to be.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

They haven't been relevant in years, but it still saddens me. I'll make sure to hug the TG16 in mourning.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I can't seem to bring myself to care really. What has Hudson done in the last 10+ years?
    Basically. Oh no, Deca Sports and crap-ass outsourced Bomberman games are no more!

6. Maybe I'm alone in this, but Bomberman 64 was pretty great!

Though I guess that's older than 10 by now, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I can't seem to bring myself to care really. What has Hudson done in the last 10+ years?
    Kororinpa. It's their only recent game of note, but it's one of the best games of all time.

8. Used to love Hudson back in the day, but they aren't relevant for a long time. Goodbye.

9. I liked Bomberman XBLA, even though it was kind of crappy. Honestly Bomberman strikes me as one of the Great Videogame Designs, like Tetris. We'll get more of it, and hopefully good.

10. Is the train for sale?