Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of Parenting

YouTube Link Heroes of Parenting

I accidentally posted this one in the sports forum a while back:

But this one is even better:

edit: God damn it, Ramon. I just saw that you posted the second one in the YouTube thread.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 10 Feb 2012 at 02:51 PM.

2. Get your shit right, son. I am the Internet.

3. The internet is homosexual?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. The question is, will you be one of these parents?

5. I love it when teenagers are reminded how needy and simultaneously useless they are. When I was in high school I had to feed all the livestock every morning before school, and I often had to brew/pour the coffee (even though I didn't drink it). I use to not only do my own laundry, but do my brothers laundry AND put it away for them. That's not even including all the irrigating, weed pulling, rock moving, garage cleaning projects I did on the weekends. I sure as hell didn't have my own laptop, or camera, or ipod.

6. That second guy looks like Rich Vos.

Where is the Eagle Dad making his baby run in the snow?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. That dude's a real drama queen. Hannah made some good points.

8. Seriously, her friends are going to be like 'Your Dad's a dick.' and some little fuck's going to listen to her sob then play with her squeeze box.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

The last ten words touch upon one of the Great Secrets.

Some of that last one might be one side. Like the job issue. Does she have access to a car to go to a job or use to look for one? Is she taking a lot of AP shit and college ap builders. Getting into the college that you want, in the long run, is more important than having your own spending money in HS, imo. And I mean, looking from that video, they live out in the middle of no where. I doubt she can get a job if he isn't letting her use a car.

That girl reminds me of my little sister. She got it into her head that she didn't have to do things that didn't relate to her too. I remember growing up and having to do a ton of shit each day and my little sister never had to do anything.

It always amazed me growing up how many kids never had to do anything. They'd look at me stupefied when I told them I had to unload trailers and dig post holes and other shitty crap. "what did you do" "I unloaded a flat bed for 7 hours, what did you do?" "I hung out at the house and went to the lake with my friends"
    Last edited by Fe 26; 11 Feb 2012 at 12:38 AM.