Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20303233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Games That Will Increase in Value - Game Speculating

1. You did okay on that netgear switch.

2. The Netgear switch didn't sell. I wasn't able to sell the Zelda Master Quest disc, either, which I'm grateful for.

3. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I decided to look back at some of the stuff I'd sold to TNL, or tried to sell, back in the day in the Trade Depot. Some of those prices make me feel sick.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...s-all-F-sealed
    I think I bought that Paper Mario. I believe I still have it, and the only N64 game in my possession.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I think I bought that Paper Mario. I believe I still have it, and the only N64 game in my possession.
    I was wondering who I'd sold that to. I do remember selling Rogue Galaxy to you.

Somebody got a real sweet deal on a sealed Conkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/FINAL-FIGHT-REVENGE-SAT-Sega-Saturn-JPN-Import-/111967962408?hash=item1a11cf8528:g:2ZQAAOSwAvJW-erj
    It's worth the extra $200 to not have that piece of shit on your shelf for a few years.

6. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I was wondering who I'd sold that to. I do remember selling Rogue Galaxy to you.

Somebody got a real sweet deal on a sealed Conkers.
    I believe I got one or two of those dreamcast games. I know I still have those titles sealed anyway.
    I'm going to guess you got both Conker and Paper Mario from Toys R Us when they clearanced them out for $10. I wasnt a selaed collector, but I lnew a good deal when I saw one, so I hoarded the 5 copies of PM that my TRU had. Two have been sold, two were given away as gifts, I still have one. Didnt bother with Conker since I didnt enjoy Rare's 3D platformers and no one cared about it at the time. Why couldn't I have grabbed at least one?! It definitely wouldnt have been opened by me!
    Other TRU clearance I passed on $10 Keio Flying Squadron and $10 Spider-Man Web of Fire.

7. I think my only big ragret is trading Valkyrie Profile to Gamestop for what had to be less than ten dollars toward, if memory serves, Gungriffon Blaze.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I believe I got one or two of those dreamcast games. I know I still have those titles sealed anyway.
    I'm going to guess you got both Conker and Paper Mario from Toys R Us when they clearanced them out for $10. I wasnt a selaed collector, but I lnew a good deal when I saw one, so I hoarded the 5 copies of PM that my TRU had. Two have been sold, two were given away as gifts, I still have one. Didnt bother with Conker since I didnt enjoy Rare's 3D platformers and no one cared about it at the time. Why couldn't I have grabbed at least one?! It definitely wouldnt have been opened by me!
    Other TRU clearance I passed on $10 Keio Flying Squadron and $10 Spider-Man Web of Fire.
    I got the Paper Mario games from TRU. I still have my personal copy.

I got Conker's BFD carts for $5 from (I'm thinking) a GameStop bargain bin. The guide was also dumped in that bin. I played the game for a bit, thought it sucked and sold both copies.

Those DC games were 2nd copies (maybe from TRU) of games I'd already owned. I had planned on holding onto them, because I knew they would increase in value, but the old lady had lost her job, so I had to sell them.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 Jun 2016 at 12:15 PM.

9. I actually still have a sealed PM from then. I remember my Manager at the time happened to stop by Toys R Us and got one for me as like a thanks for being an awesome Assistant Manager. I had it already so I never opened it, glad I never got around to selling it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. A week ago you could get Gravity Rush Remastered for $30. Now it's $100+.
    Glad I stocked it at cost (since it was an Amazon exclusive) simply because I liked it and tried to push it on people. Can't wait to laugh in the faces of the people that will want it now.