Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: 007: Skyfall

1. I diggs it. I diggs it all babay!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Some press screenings went down on Friday and the first reviews say it's one of the best movies in the series history. So stoked.

3. I'm hearing the same thing. I am so down.

4. Just saw this. It was fucking awesome.

5. Really good. It didn't have as much action as the other Bond's in this series, but that's ok. The story was generally quite good. I wish the bad guy took his mouth out at the end when he asked M to kill them both.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. And OMG Bond may be bi!

7. Daniel Craig is my favorite bond so far I'm pretty stoked about this.

8. Craig knocks it out of the park in this one. You'll love it, trust me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    And OMG Bond may be bi!
    Haha, that would be interesting, but I think that was just him being a really good agent and dealing with that situation.

10. Maybe! It was a freaky scene regardless, but it's amusing how it plays depending on where you watch it. My gf saw the IMAX showing in Manhattan during the week and she said the crowd popped big when Bond delivered the "what makes you think it would be my first time" line, but when she and I watched it last night in a suburban Long Island theater, the crowd seemed more...creeped out, I think. Guess they're more open-minded in the city.