Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: June is Gay Pride Month

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I think it's awesome. They're taking what they've got and put it right the fuck out there in the faces of people that don't dig it. "Got a problem with gays? Well look how fucking gay I am, deal with it."
    This.

SF Pride is hilarious and awesome.

Folsom Street Fair is Varsity-Level fucked up, recommended to walk around on mushrooms and laugh at everything.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 01 Jun 2014 at 01:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

gays, they are there for Yeller's amusement.

I suppose that is better than you beating them or taking away their rights

3. June is Gay Pride Month

Again you have no idea what you're talking about. You have theoretical ideas about gays and trans people thanks to the internet, I hang out with them regularly IRL and share beers around burn barrels.

Our little singalong club out here has about sixty members at any given time, demographically we hit every base imaginable.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 01 Jun 2014 at 11:27 AM.

4. With all the sex people I hang around with, how have I never heard of Folsom St Fair? I think I'll be making a trip this year.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Again you have no idea what you're talking about. You have theoretical ideas about gays and trans people thanks to the internet, I hang out with them regularly IRL and share beers around burn barrels.
    Fe isn't the hero the trans/gay community wants—he's the hero they need whether they like it or not (TM). A white guy. And a white guy who has been doing nothing but making derogatory dick sucking jokes lately.

As a man living relatively isolated from cultural diversity he has no idea how to process these advanced concepts. Lets be honest from a sexual maturity perspective he probably has little to bring to the table either. Based on things he's said on TNL it's not hard to tell that he's had maybe 1 or 2 sexual encounters his entire life. And one was with a mentally suspect woman.

The best thing Cheeks could ever do for his life is move and experience these things for himself. One of the big cons of having a hoarding personality is the ability to let go, tough. Cheeks is nothing if not predictable.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 01 Jun 2014 at 11:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Jesus.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    With all the sex people I hang around with, how have I never heard of Folsom St Fair? I think I'll be making a trip this year.
    The hook suspension stuff is the only thing that really squicks me out anymore. Somebody gets lifted off the ground by medical grade steel hooks punctured through between the fat and muscle and just hangs there bleeding with their skin getting yanked to hell. Apparently the biochemical response is really something for the person doing it, but nooooo thanks. Had an ex-Suicide Girl roommate who is way into it.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post

Our little singalong club out here has about sixty members at any given time, demographically we hit every base imaginable.
    yes, yeller, you're the only person that knows anything about tehgays. Just because you drink with some of them.

However can I catch up to you? I've only lived with a gay couple for years and have gay family members. But oh fuck, Yeller had a drink with somebody. What an expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Fe isn't the hero the trans/gay community wants—he's the hero they need whether they like it or not (TM). A white guy. And a white guy who has been doing nothing but making derogatory dick sucking jokes lately.

As a man living relatively isolated from cultural diversity he has no idea how to process these advanced concepts. Lets be honest from a sexual maturity perspective he probably has little to bring to the table either. Based on things he's said on TNL it's not hard to tell that he's had maybe 1 or 2 sexual encounters his entire life. And one was with a mentally suspect woman.

The best thing Cheeks could ever do for his life is move and experience these things for himself. One of the big cons of having a hoarding personality is the ability to let go, tough. Cheeks is nothing if not predictable.
    Is it possible to bate harder?

Wait, don't tell me, you guys have had friendly conversations with members of any and all minorities? Maybe a drink or two?

Experts.

You can't be a hateful or ignorant because you have a friend.