Page 133 of 968 FirstFirst ... 119129131132133134135137147 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Treason is a very serious charge with an extremely high burden of proof. To make such an accusation, you must be sitting on one hell of a scoop!
    How about this? Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence

I'd rather her be the president, really.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Treason is a very serious charge with an extremely high burden of proof. To make such an accusation, you must be sitting on one hell of a scoop!
    I'm not talking about evidence to convict, I'm asking if you personally can convince yourself that he hasn't comitted treason.

4. He's an amateur. But for fucks sakes, this just happened to Hillary and the DNC. We all watched it!

Phase 1) make unethical deals in private
    Phase 2) your communications get leaked to the public
    Phase 3) ???
    Phase 4) proclaim the leakers are the real issue

How can you be this fucking ignorant?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. It'd be more convincing if trump was hollering "YOU ARE A BAD BOY" before Flynn wrote the note that sorry he was bad

Nah it wouldn't

6. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Thirst.
    Can you blame her? He's dreamy af.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I'd rather her be the president, really.
    Me too!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. I'd rather almost anyone else be the president, really.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

McCain seems like a blessing from the heavens at this point. At least the idiot would be the vice president.

10. McCain was such a pathetic sellout when he ran for president. I'm glad he's found his spine again.

But yeah, Trump is like the winner of a reality show search for America's worst president.