Page 440 of 968 FirstFirst ... 426436438439440441442444454 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Is this a look into the ultra wealthy? Do they lie to each other all the time? Constant big fish stories?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So Trump tweets that Time Magazine called and told him they wanted him to be Person of the Year again, and that he turned it down. Then Time said that never happened, and that they don't even announce their pick until early December.

The man is so childishly retarded.
    Childishly retarded like a fox, though, amirite?

Childishly retarded like a president I’m afraid.

4. Narcissistic to the point of not thinking like a president should.

5. We have the representation we deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!

This is a real tweet. Lol.

7. This is like a pile of manure asking its flies to vote on how shitty scat is.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. That has to be a hack though? This is a tweet you would get from someone who’s really bad at creating fake DT tweets...which actually makes it more believable now that I think about it

9. Maybe. I would like to see a compilation of 4 years of articles tallying logical fallacies in the cable and paper news. An opinion poll is bullshit and that post is hilarious. But I think he’s pushing his bullshit to new levels.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. I love it. Let’s fuckin do this!!! Reality TV news showdown!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread