Page 70 of 968 FirstFirst ... 566668697071727484 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Pretty sure the Song of Solomon and Matthew apply to more than just Catholics.
    But yeah, where's the Vedas readings?!
    Those prayers were centered 100% on Catholics, and you'd be an idiot to think otherwise.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 20 Jan 2017 at 12:10 PM.

2. Catholics? His KKK supporters won't be happy about that.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    lol wut
    Looks like a typically and traditionally American outfit to me.

4. Hey, at least they have a rabbi out now.

5. Trump's vacant-eyed pod-people surrogates are the worst. Gonna be fun to see the public turn on them as they start showing their asses constantly in actual policy discussions. Stonewalling any and all criticisms with pithy catchphrases and passive-aggressive put-downs worked okay representing an upstart populist candidate against an unlikable opponent on the campaign trail, but that brand of spin ain't gonna play so hot coming from official government representatives.

6. Yeah, I think they're in for a shock when they realise that checks and balances aren't just banking terms.

7. LOL, I love Kelly's outfit. It's so ridiculous and I want that coat.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Tim Poole at the Black Bloc protest in DC.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1nAJEMdXpPAJL
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    So the choice between the side with the hypocrisy you can live with and the other side actively working to make Mad Max a documentary of the future is illusory, and they're all the same team? Because I'm thinking there might be a slight difference there.
    Well okay—so lets look at the war. Barrack didn't dial down enough there... and you could argue he expanded on the strategies and processes from the previous administrations. So maybe there are differences, but if you care about people overseas being bombed recklessly by your munitions you could very very easily see how you didn't have REALLY have a choice. Trump's gonna continue the campaign to kill the terr'ists and Hillary was too. The strategies are slightly different, when it's the entire concept that causes problems.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 20 Jan 2017 at 05:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Really liked Trump's inaugural speech, and Melania looked classy.

And poor Hillary can't catch a break.

Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.