Page 256 of 968 FirstFirst ... 242252254255256257258260270 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I wonder if they ever took an economics class or chose to ignore it as fake science? How are you going to find someone to trade 7 hrs of work for 3? Money was created for a reason.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

These are the kids of hippies who tried starting communes. Reality was left out of their DNA.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Sounds great, shame about that pesky First Amendment.
    Clarify, por favor. All I can think of at this moment is that not being able to spend money supporting a candidate means freedom of speech is being trampled, which if that's what we disagree on, cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Also do you have to pay income tax on this?
    I had to explain to the folks in my office why I groaned after clicking that link. I hate you for bringing it into my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Ok then no money. No donations. Just voluntary work.

Also do you have to pay income tax on this?
    So they invented a platform for bartering?

That is almost as bad as all the people that try to replace currency with "labor tokens" nor realizing that is what money is suppose to be.

5. The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Clarify, por favor. All I can think of at this moment is that not being able to spend money supporting a candidate means freedom of speech is being trampled, which if that's what we disagree on, cool.
    You do not see where ads and fliers are speech? The American Revolution was built on fliers and pamphlets. You don't see how stump speeches on the campaign trail are speech?

6. My bad, I just wasn't thinking about it from that angle... Good old brain. But yes - I do see how those are speech, which circles back to, "fantasy world."

meh, liberals are just terrified someone is going to write the next Mein Kampf.

Which kind of shows how stupid they are. That book wasn't magic. Unlike what the history channel and your shitty high school history teacher may have told you, the nazis did NOT appear from a void, in the middle of a depression, and trick an entire population into evil with the dark magical book "Mein Kampf"

The nazis and Mein Kampf were a product of the time. Had they not appeared, something similar would have.

Do not fear evil speech. Fear when society starts to produce and align with it.

8. The Trump Presidency

I'd be down for each candidate getting a set amount to use.

A couple boring pbs debates.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. If the Nazis hadn't been so over the top, they'd probably be running the modern world.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I'd be down for each candidate getting a set amount to use.

A couple boring pbs debates.
    McCain agreed to this, but Obama broke his promise to follow suit.