Page 613 of 968 FirstFirst ... 599609611612613614615617627 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

It's pretty perfext. Central high school in Tuscaloosa AL has all but resegregated because all of the white people moved out of town to work at the Benz plant (in addition to some interesting school zoning.)

2. Good news, the summit with Kim is back on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Wait... so is the tariff a ploy to get Euro auto to build more plants in Burgerland?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Hell, Ford announced last month they're no longer making cars at all, only trucks and SUVs. People with means don't want a fucking Lincoln.
    Holy shit, really? What about Mustangs?

e: Looks like that's the one non-truck/SUV model they're keeping around.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 31 May 2018 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

That's gonna be fantastic news for Ford in a few years when gas prices go back over $4.00 a gallon nationwide and people are dumping their gas guzzlers again and they don't have the means to produce smaller cars for at least a few years.

6. I like my Focus too. Welp, goodbye Ford.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. I thought the Focus was one of their better selling cars.

Doesn't matter to Ford when fools are dropping $50k on a truck these days.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    Does he not understand how many Americans work for foreign-owned companies?
    Trump sure seems to not care much, if at all. He is going to slap Canada, Mexico, & the EU with some steel tariffs tomorrow. 25% on steel, 10% on aluminum. Trudeau & other leaders have said they'd retaliate. A lot of Republicans are mad at him about it. They should be.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Trump sure seems to not care much, if at all. He is going to slap Canada, Mexico, & the EU with some steel tariffs tomorrow. 25% on steel, 10% on aluminum. Trudeau & other leaders have said they'd retaliate. A lot of Republicans are mad at him about it. They should be.
    Then they should pass a law revoking the President’s ability to impose tariffs unilaterally; doesn’t he only have it because Congress delegated it to him by statute like 100 years ago, same as immigration? Or am I misremembering that and it’s one of the powers of the presidency as defined in the Constitution?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids